VR / AR Interaction Designer
CREAL’s mission is to make virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR) headsets much more pleasant and natural to use. Existing headsets cause an eye-strain because they display two flat images without actual optical depth: two eyes see the stereoscopic depth, but each individual eye sees a flat image in fixed distance. Our patented technology solves this conflict by projecting so-called light-field – genuinely 3D hologram-like imagery where each eye can change focus naturally, just like in the real world. This will be a key ingredient to make virtual and augmented reality omnipresent.
We are looking for a creative and motivated Interaction Designer who will help us to design and build interactive experiences demonstrating the strength of CREAL’s light-field headsets for live demonstrations and promotional film shooting.
● Education in Interaction Design
● Ideally previous experience in Interaction Design
● Strong knowledge of Unity game/demo crafting, 3D asset editing/tweaking
● C#, Unity scripting, Python
● UX design experience is a plus
● Ideally previous experience VR/AR field, position/pose tracking, hand tracking
● Design and implement AR/VR experiences using Unity or similar
● Participate in production of promotional content and videos
● Interact with the software team
● Work with the design team to develop VR/AR experience layout, visuals and storyline
What we offer
● Full time position with permanent work contact. We are flexible on hours.
● You will be among the first key employees of an entrepreneurial startup. This will offer you the possibility to increase your responsibilities as you help to grow our company to unicorn.
● You will work in an enjoyable “can do” atmosphere with few diverse and enthusiastic people (currently 19) free of corporate hassles like endless meetings and approval procedures.
● You will enjoy the amenities of working at EPFL innovation park, a vibrant Swiss cluster.
● We can offer benefits tuned to your personal needs, caring for your family or your personal or professional growth.